Date and time is TBD|
Murder Mystery Train & Dinner
All aboard the Murder Mystery Train departing Loughborough station at half past seven! Step back in time to when detectives had impressive moustaches and the whole murderous scenario happened in the middle of a steam train journeys.
Time & Location
Date and time is TBD
Loughborough, Loughborough LE12, UK
About the event
Here's your invite to dinner on one of the UK's best-loved murder mystery trains.
The drama starts on the platform before you've even boarded the train. You might hear snippets of an argument or spot some passengers getting in a flutter. You may even witness the Station Master's cries on discovering a body in the waiting room. Pay attention dear passenger, as a murder could be committed in the train, on the line or at the station!
- Experience a thrilling themed murder mystery evening on a steam train
- A three course dining experience with tea/coffee onboard first class dining carriages hauled by a vintage steam locomotive
- Interact with crew and passengers to solve the whodunit as you steam through the Leicestershire countryside
- You'll travel a total distance of approximately 16 miles on the only double track mainline heritage railway in England
- Stop en-route at the beautiful Edwardian Gas lit Rothley station where a key scene of the mystery is usually played out
- You'll also receive a ticket which enables unlimited travel on the railway the day after the dinner
- Seating is generally on tables accommodating two or four people
- If booking a voucher for two please note: If tables for two are fully booked you will be on a shared table accommodating up to four
- There are 4 different Murder Plots that run on selected dates throughout the year
- Price is £97pp 7pm to 10pm accomodation available near by.
- The date is still to be arranged, please get in touch to register your interest.